WRITER: BRIGHT IME JACOB
A lot Of Things Has Been Happening In Life Which Normally Were Not Supposed To Happen,
One Will Ask, If They Were Not Supposed To Happen,Why Did They Happen?
The Answer Is Simple,”They Happened Because An Extra Force Or Push Was Applied.
This Force That Was Applied Didn’t Just Come, But It Came From A Source.
So Many People Would Have Done So Many Things But They Have Not Done Them Yet Because The Needed Force Has Not Been Applied,
This Needed Force Comes From Special People We Call “Friends”.
Friends Either Add To Our Lives Or Subtract From Our Lives In Other Words They Either Push Us Or Pull Us.
The Push Can Be Inform Of An Instruction Or An Encouragement And The Pull Can Also Be Inform Of An Advise Or Discouragement.
No Matter How Weird,Solitary,Snobbish Or Unsociable A Person Is Or May Be,They Will Always Have One Person That They Can At Least Share Their Grievances Or Joy With,
Though So Many People Claim That They Don’t Have Friends,
That They Only Have “Associates”, That Doesn’t Really Matter Because Whether You Have Friend Or Not,You Can’t Live In This world Alone,
At Least There Must Be Someone That You Tell Something About You,
So Whatever Name,Title Or Inscription You Give To That Person Is Not The Problem But Who That Person Is And What Will Come Out From That Person To You Is The Problem,
This Is Because:-
One Word From That Person Can Lead You To Life,
One Word From That Person Can Drift You Away From The Way Of Life,
One Word From That Person Can Damage Your Whole Life,
One Word From That Person Can Also Save Your Life,
One Word From That Person Push You Into An Immoral Act,
One Word From That Person Can Be The Only Encouragement Or Discouragement You Needed To Do Or Not To Do Something,
One Word From That Person Can Bring You Out From Your Own Confusion.
So We Shouldn’t Joke With Them,
That Is Why The Question “Who Do You Call A Friend?” Is Very Very Important And Vital For Every Human Being.
The Bible Warns Us Strictly That We Should Not Be Deceived, That Evil Communication Corrupts Good Morals.
Please Go Through The Text Below Carefully:–
2 Samuel 13:1-5
1. And it came to pass after this, that Absalom the son of David had a fair sister, whose name was Tamar; and Amnon the son of David loved her.
2. And Amnon was so vexed, that he fell sick for his sister Tamar; for she was a virgin; and Amnon thought it hard for him to do any thing to her.
3. But Amnon had a friend, whose name was Jonadab, the son of Shimeah David’s brother: and Jonadab was a very subtil man.
4. And he said unto him, Why art thou, being the king’s son, lean from day to day? wilt thou not tell me? And Amnon said unto him, I love Tamar, my brother Absalom’s sister.
5. And Jonadab said unto him, Lay thee down on thy bed, and make thyself sick: and when thy father cometh to see thee, say unto him, I pray thee, let my sister Tamar come, and give me meat, and dress the meat in my sight, that I may see it, and eat it at her hand.( You Can Read The Remaining For Yourself).
From This Article, You Can Learn A Thousand Lessons,
But Let’s Consider These Few:-
Evil Cannot Correct Evil,
Evil Cannot Also Produce Good,
Evil Needs Good Cause Unrighteousness Cannot Produce Righteousness,
If The Friend Was Better Than Him,The Advise Would Have Been Different,But The Friend Was As He Is,So He Can’t Produce What He Doesn’t Have Or Let’s Say What He Is Not.
If He Had A Righteous Friend, He Would Have Been Discouraged And Probably Informed Of What Might Be The Consequences Of This Action But Because “Blind” Tried To Lead “The Blind” Both Had To Fall Into The Pit.
In Time Of Desperation, Depression And Confusion, BE .CAREFUL. Of “WHO” And What You “LISTEN TO” Because Your Life Might Depend On It For Survival But Don’t Ever Forget This,
GODLY COUNSEL IS THE BEST.